Did you hear the news? Vivian's going to be a big sister in April! I'm 19 weeks pregnant with a sweet baby boy.
Here's Baby Boy (sometimes called Benboo, or lately Dean-o/Dino by Vince) at 16 weeks. I was in for my regular checkup and my doctor asked if I wanted to know what we were having. Since Vince wasn't there, Dr. R wrote it on a little slip of paper, included "evidence" and folded them up tight! Needless to say, I was waiting at our door the second I heard Vince's key in the lock to open our little surprise that night. We are over the moon excited.
This baby is a blessing and a joy in so many ways.
12.04.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

27 comments:
Congrats to you all!
Congrats - what a wonderful way to be celebrating this Christmas!
Gongrats on this wonderful blessing!
Oh Boy! What wonderful news! Congratulations to you and your family.
Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so excited for all three of you!
Yet another similarity for Miss Vivian and Alice...baby brothers!
i'm so so excited for you. i love watching you be a mommy-i learn so much from you, and now you get to love on another little one! hope you've been able to find yourself a little boy gift! :)
A BOY!!! So exciting! <3
Congratulations, Hannah and Vince! I'm so excited for you!! Vivian will be such a great big sister!
A BOY! How exciting! We are so happy for you three. It is definitely a blessing and a joy =)
We love you,
the Nelsons
I'm over the moon thrilled for the three of you! C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!! xo
we are over the moon excited for you too!! yay!!
We are SO elated for you all! Cant wait for a little nephew, and now Vince can have another little "champ." love you muchly... S and R
Congratulations! I am so happy for you all. Boys are a lot of fun! :)
Such a beautiful baby boy already! Love to you four!
yeah for baby boys! so excited for you three!
xoxo
Oh, wow! I just got on to see this wonderful news! Congrats to you all! :)
I'm very impressed you held onto the news for so long, even if you were "chomping at the bit"! I hope you're feeling well excited to see your cute new addition.
Have you told Vivian yet?
So exciting - a BOY!! I always pictured you with a house full of girls, but somehow having a boy makes things that much more fun and exciting. Keep us posted and hope you are feeling good!
Aww that's wonderful! Congrats!
Hannah~
Congratulations! Truely a blessing! Viv will be the BEST big sister.
XO,
Mary and Caden
What a blessing! You are a wonderful mom and Vivien will be an amazing big sister!
So VERY happy, excited and over-the-moon for all three of you! Such a joyous, wonderful blessing for your family and all of us who know and love you!
xoxo
Congrats I know Vivian is going to be a GREAT big sister!!!
Congratulations!!!! Vivian is going to be such a wonderful sister to her little brother. What a huge blessing to your family :O)
I am SOO excited for you! How are you feeling my dear friend!! Oh, Congrats. I just adore yoU!!
Oh heartfelt joy and astounding warm feeling from me, my friends in CHARGE. This is such amazing news. I know those feelings so well. I'm only sorry I didn't see this earlier (I'm ridiculously bad at life right now and just got the news from K). So had to pop over here. I want to call you tomorrow. Jason's been away for 8 days and I'm getting a morning off tomorrow so that'll be a good time. Right now it's 5:54 and I'm going to bed... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
joy! having a boy & a girl is great fun!
Post a Comment