Around Vivian's third birthday I sent Vince into the depths of our computer to find some long lost footage of Vivian in the NICU. We had never watched it, so it was kind of amazing to be transported back to those early days when my heart was so full of love and sadness. I cried a lot in those early days, but I can also hear the joy in my voice when I watch this.
So here's a little peek at my greatest joy and blessing in action at 10 days old:
12.05.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That was such a beautiful moment to share! Thank you sweet Mama!
Oh my goodness, I had forgotten how delicate and tiny she was as a newborn! What a precious girl. Love her :)
WOW, that sure takes me back! At first I hardly recognized her, she's grown and changed so much. But then, near the end, I caught this glimpse of her profile and it was pure Vivian. So sweet! Hugs & Kisses!
how little your peanut was...but now how big she is! in a blink of an eye...what a precious little peak at miss viv!
I love this...
That sweet little mouth of hers is exactly the same! And, so pensive at just ten days! :-) Loved seeing that little pose at the end!
It's just amazing to see how tiny she was compared to Vince's hand... and those teeny feet!
Not having met Vince, and knowing how much was unfolding for you guys in those early days, it was entirely heartwarming to see him so easy with her at just ten days old. xo
this melted my heart. vivian always seems to do that to me, though =)
vince, you are such an incredibly daddy, so full of love for your baby girl - it brings tears to my eyes.
and hannah, all i hear is the love that pours out of your voice for your precious child - YOU are an amazing mama.
i feel blessed to know your family.
sending lots of love to you guys,
victoria
Post a Comment