10.31.2010

Happy Halloween

 Way back in September when I asked Vivian what she wanted to be for Halloween, she thought for a second and told me very confidently: "A witch!  Eee, eee, eee!"
She never wavered.  So a witch it was!
 Our walking witch enjoyed trick-or-treating for the first time, too.
Of course, she wouldn't go without her trusty pal Jack the pirate.
And a big thank you to Baby Ruby who loaned Viv the awesome BabyLegs (off her sweet little legs!) when I lamented to Susannah that I couldn't find striped tights for Viv's little legs anywhere!

10 comments:

Susan said...

Well, if she isn't just the most adorable little witch!! Love those striped legs!

AmyK said...

Cutest Witch ever! That skirt is super cute too!

Kristi said...

Vivian... I was a witch, too! Though, most definitely not as cute a witch as you! :-)
YOU, my trick-or-treating little friend, were adorable in your costume and clearly had a great time hamming it up for the camera! LOVE!

Molly said...

What a cute witch you made Miss Vivian!

Sara said...

Cutest witch I've seen!

Susannah said...

she looks so cute! her tutu skirt is perfect!! and what's the point of cute legwarmers if you can't share them?

aka-mama said...

i love this little witch! the skirt is so cute and goes great with her little striped legs! so so cute!

Crystal M. said...

Well that is one of the cutest witches I have ever seen!!

amy and mighty max said...

I am so impressed that she knew what she wanted to be...my goodness that lil' girl is adorable AND incredibly brilliant!!!

anymommy said...

Awesome tights. What a sweet little witch you have.