We are NOT going home! We're going to the park!
We're gonna play : on the stairs, on the slide, in the house and in the sand.
Let's go!
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
8 comments:
Hannah! You did a fabulous job capturing beautiful moments and a beautiful adventure. I am so proud of Viv! She is awesome at the park. Can we come too? :)
Awesome! And I am especially impressed at your ability to capture it so beautifully!
She is as cute as pie! What a fun day for you both.
Mary and Caden
Oh my...be still my heart...I couldn't help but smile (out loud!) watching each video...You two are as cute as my niece Sara and Maddie. I wish you lived closer...I know for sure, the four of you would be the best of friends.
Thanks for the smile today!
Love From, Wisconsin
Never ceases to amaze me with her language AND speech.
And... how you encourage her with your words, repeating and moving forward, it's so beautiful Hannah
OMG!! She just amazes me, her walking, her talking, her understanding everything around her. JUST AMAZING!!
Ok, so I am smiling ear to ear, but my face is soaked with tears.
I am so proud of Viv!
Hannah, you are amazing... an amazing, encouraging, loving, patient, tender mama (and so very much more). Viv's progress is amazing (as is she!)... and yes, it is partially because she has a brilliant little mind, a zest for life and all that it has to offer her and a spunky, can-do attitude. But it is also because she has YOU as her mama - - bringing all of those things out of her, teaching her, guiding her, loving her.
Amazing.
Post a Comment