6.13.2010

Joy in June : Shopping Cart

New-to-Viv toy from Grandma and Grandpa. 
Remember that game show called Supermarket Sweep? (I used to watch it in the dorms.)
This is gonna be fun.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

I was a closet Supermarket Sweep fan!!! :-)

That cart is soooo cute! Preston would love to play store with Viv! Sigh... wish we were neighbors!

joan said...

On a quiet morning you will have to take Viv shopping at a real grocery store with her new cart!! She will be so proud!

Molly said...

I was a total closet Supermarket Sweep fan! Who knew watching people throw giant hams and wedges of cheese in a shopping cart while wearing matching sweatshirts could be so much fun?

Viv and her little cart are adorable by the way!

Crystal M. said...

Very cool!!!

Kristi said...

Molly's comment made me smile!
I just showed Preston Viv's cart... and while doing so, happened to notice that you filed this one under "Joy in January!!!" :-)

Sara said...

Ah, Hannah! I am just spending some time catching up on my favorite blogs. I so LOVE Joy in June! You are such a breath of fresh air!

I was reminiscing as I was astounded to how "old" Vivian is looking in these most recent pictures....your girl sure has come a long, long way from when I started following your blog two years ago (this month!). I haven't even met you two in person but I am so, so proud to "know" you both. I LOVE being along on your journey...

Anyway, I just wanted to share that with you tonight. Sending hugs and love your way!