It's not really summer in this house til we've eaten grilled cheese and fries from Rossotti's at a splinter-y picnic table by the creek. It's the summer hangout of my childhood, and now it's Viv's.
(She was all about the ketchup today, by the way.)
6.27.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Is that Zot's by Stanford? We used to go there as grad students -- fabulous place. Brings back a ton of memories thinking about! How jealous we are! Anyway, everyone looks great! From Massachusetts, we're so impressed with her progress and words and walking!!! (motivated only by cookies of course) :)
I was literally JUST thinking about Rossotti's only moments ago. Yummy!!
oh that sounds so good... i loved hunting (err seeking) frogs in the creek. and of course the grilled cheese and fries... mmm gotta go back soon!
Very sweet and looks very yummy!!
:-) I like the "splinter-y" table!
I remember Reu standing up for the first time.. it's a huge milestone and difficult to achieve (know I'm late posting this but congratulations!!!
Post a Comment