We went to Sacramento to visit my dearheart of a friend, Jennifer. It was like Yosemite Hall 1995 all over again (well, not exactly like the dorms given that we had a toddler in the mix, but all the good, content, laughing hanging out part).
Then Viv started doing this:
Viv has never stood up before - never even really tried til this particular afternoon. Amazing. Clearly, we went out for a margarita to celebrate.
We went to the Sacramento Zoo to see the baby tiger (Viv was more interested in the ants on the ground) but Jennifer and I loved it.
We went to Fairytale Town (my favorite - so perfectly charming). Viv and Jennifer sat in Cinderella's coach. Viv liked playing in the crooked little house.
Then we went to see my aunt and uncle, my cousins and their kids for a pool party. I am kicking myself that I didn't get a photo of my wonderful family with Miss Viv...but it was so very good to be together.
6.30.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yay, you're back! I am glad you had a wonderfully great time! :)
And Yay Viv for standing up~so worth a margarita! :)
Is this at Kim's or Auntie Linda's house? Vivi looks so darn cute just chillin in her diaper!
What fun summer days! And go miss vivian!!
Thanks for posting the video of Miss Viv standing Hannah! I'm also impressed you caught it on video! I love watching all of her progress and I can't help but hope Alice will follow in her footsteps one day.
It looks like you had a lovely trip!
Ohhhhh... so that's when she started it!!! I guess I should figure out the last day I read "Joy in June" and go forward from there! Hee hee!
Yay for visits with dearheart friends and family!
I love that Viv liked the ants on the ground more than the animals! Too funny!
Post a Comment