Do you eat frozen grapes?
Do you love them like I do?
They're the perfect summertime snack.
They remind me of my childhood summers in a really good way.
I ate these today while Viv napped.
Make sure you use green grapes.
And let them get a little slushy before you eat them.
Mmmmmmm.
Bonus joy:
"Daddy looks soooooo pretty!"

7 comments:
I love frozen grapes! I am a red grape girl though. Nothing against green grapes, I just love red. ;)
So good to see you gals today! *hugs*
I'd never tried them until one of the moms brought them as a snack for Macy's soccer game last fall. Yum!
I never liked the idea because I don't like hard frozen things, never thought to let them get slushy before eating! I will try them, thanks for the tip! Was raised on green, but think I too might like red better, will test it out and let you know ;)
I must say we eat frozen grapes almost year round...but red grapes are our favorite! In fact we eat them so much that we just pick them right from the stem and put them all into the freezer! Yum!
I haven't had frozen grapes in forever! I am going to have to toss some in there for a tasty summer treat!
Oh yes I remember that being one of my fave frozen treats during childhood summers (other than Frozen bananas covered in chocolate!!) yumyum
1st: Daddy did look so pretty, indeed!
2nd: Will be putting grapes in the freezer when I am done catching up on blogs!
3rd: I am guessing the beautiful little teacup makes the frozen grape experience all the more delightful?!
Post a Comment