6.21.2010

Joy In June : First Day of Summer

The longest day of the year was full and delicious.  
We spent the morning at the cardiologist for a check up with Viv all joyful about her EKG (the joy continued during her echo):
And since it was the first day of summer, we had to enjoy ice cream, right?

5 comments:

laura said...

wow vivian you are hooked up and ready to rock!!!!I hope you shared your delicious mountain of ice cream with mama!!!!
grandma

Susannah said...

look how cute she is! mmm i kind of want her ice cream! (she makes going to the dr. look fun-wish i could say the same for monrovia. she screams her way through every appointment :()

AmyK said...

I LOVE how much you (and Viv) love icy treats! I think you love them more than anyone I know!

Crystal M. said...

She is so sweet and is doign a great job with everything!!

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

That has to be the happiest EKG I've ever seen! :-)

Love the last pic--absolutely precious. Viv, I'm an ice cream lover, too!