There are so many ways to be a wonderful mom. I am so lucky that my life and my days are filled with examples of loving, advocating, silly and inspiring mamas who delight in their role as someone's mom. Happy Mother's Day to all of you. (Some words I love about being a mom here.)
Happy Mother's Day Hannah! You have helped and inspired me moe than you can ever know in the short time I have known you. Vivian is blessed with a wonderful mother. I hope your day was extra special and filled with all the people you love! Mary
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
9 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day!
Kim
p.s. very sweet picture!
you are an amazing mama! much love to you today- enjoy!
happy mother's day, hannah!
happy mothers day to you hannah..truly one of the most beautiful people I know...
Happy Mother's Day to a very inspiring Mama!
i second greta...happy mother's day to one of the most beautiful people i know...
xoxo,
victoria
Happy Mother's Day Hannah! You have helped and inspired me moe than you can ever know in the short time I have known you. Vivian is blessed with a wonderful mother. I hope your day was extra special and filled with all the people you love!
Mary
Love this pic... hope you had a lovely day my friend :-)
Post a Comment