It has been raining for twelve hundred ninety bajillion days (I miss the sun). We realized today that rainy days entail a lot of (too much) eating. For example: this is Vivian, two buttermilk pancakes down (no joke).
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
5 comments:
Yum! Way to go, Viv!
A girl after my own heart!
Bangs!!! I spy bangs!
LOVE the 'do!
I spy a haircut!! How cute!!
Good eatin,' Vivi!
We love pancakes! I totally agree about the eating too much thing. She is a sweetie!
Love,
Mary
a-MA-zing. brandon needs to be tricked, forced, or bribed into eating his food. :( not me, though.
Post a Comment