1.09.2010

J in J : Pajama Pants


These are my favorite pajama pants.  They make me happy : they are soft, warm, just the right amount of baggy and they are striped.  One early morning right around Christmas Vivian gently pinched her fingers on the red and white stripes, lifted them to her mouth as if to eat what she had pinched, and said "tand-ee tane, mmmm," as she smacked her lips. It took me a minute to figure out she was pretending to eat my pants because they look like a candy cane.  Silly, clever girl.


6 comments:

Chez Family said...

Hi Hannah! After a very long emotional day I decided it was "blog time." Oh my goodness, can I just say what a perfect way to start...your Vivian and updates put and Instant smile on my face, perfect healing medicine.

My first quest was to see what J in J meant, I'm so tired that I did not notice at first, the absouletely adorable picture of Vivian that says, "Joy in January." I'm thankful for that, because it led me to scroll down and get updated.
-Just LOVE the "tan-dee tane
-Oh my the picture of you and Vivian in the room reading 'goodnight moon' to precious for words AND I could not agree with you more on the rooms, I would love to spend time in each one of those rooms.
-Little friends....ok could those pictures get any cuter...I think not!
-The stroller walk then "Have Joy" OK...made me crack up!
-Vivian's shirt...Abbey has the exact same one..just had it on her prior to surgery..one of my fav's
OK, I could go on and on, but I do not want to bore you. :)
Just know that on a hard day...you and your sweet family brightened my day!
Hoping when Abbey moves upstairs, we can schedule a visit.

Also, want to say thank you so very much for all your sweet words. Your words always warm my heart and having the pleasure to meet you makes it go even deeper...you are a beautiful person!! AND just love the Viv!

Heart Hugs,
Terra

Sara said...

Those looke like comfy pants....good enough to eat too. So cute!

Kristi said...

Oh, that Viv... clever, isn't she?!

My favorite part of your description... "just the right amount of baggy!" I know exactly what you mean!!

The Claytons said...

AWWW.... that is so cute! I just LOL'ed when I read your post! Definite Joy!


Kim

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Joy in January! I was hoping that you would bring it back! Love the jammies, and especially love how much miss vivian is talking.

xx libby

Molly said...

Miss Vivian is just too dang cute! Such a smartie. And those PJ pants look comfy too. I love me a comfy pair of pajama pants!