Painting with watercolors...
...and painted nails (which makes everything more fun and fancy, right?):1.25.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
6 comments:
OK, I don't think I have ever seen you with painted nails?! But fun and fancy indeed! I just bought E some water colors, we will have to bust them out this weekend! Thanks Viv for the inspiration!
Fun!!! Water colors (complete with a heart) and a manicure! Fun, creative and girlie! :-)
Such a pretty little painting!
Beautiful art work I say frame it and hang it!!!
oooh la la! such fancy nails! (vince will have to be in charge of the dishes for awhile so they don't chip!)
I agree...Fun and fancy...now I am going to go paint my nails. :)
Post a Comment