I can't believe I am saying this but.....I don't want January to end. I so enjoy my daily J in J fix! I hope there is lots of joy waiting in February too!
Someone sure is getting to be a big girl. Hope everything is well with you all, did I mention that I use the multi-pen everyday (well that I can find it anyway, I am a bit disorganized) Cheers, g
I laughed out loud when I saw "happy birday" because that's from The Office (Michael's card to Meredith) =) Happy Birthday to Viv's Granny! Love, Victoria
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
6 comments:
i love that miss vivian has a granny too! such a fun name! and what a great way to celebrate-with breakfast!
Ooh... a breakfast party! And... on the 31st... what a joyful way to spend the last day of the month!
Happy Birthday, Granny! :-)
I can't believe I am saying this but.....I don't want January to end. I so enjoy my daily J in J fix! I hope there is lots of joy waiting in February too!
Someone sure is getting to be a big girl. Hope everything is well with you all, did I mention that I use the multi-pen everyday (well that I can find it anyway, I am a bit disorganized)
Cheers,
g
Looks like a great way to start out your birthday!!
I laughed out loud when I saw "happy birday" because that's from The Office (Michael's card to Meredith) =)
Happy Birthday to Viv's Granny!
Love,
Victoria
Post a Comment