1.29.2010

J in J : Calling Out

We ate dinner at a Mongolian BBQ restaurant tonight (I don't cook on Fridays).  While I was waiting for my food to be Mongolian BBQ'd, I heard a sweet and not-so-little voice coming from across the restaurant.  Mommy, weh are wu?  Picture that with Miss Viv's hand cupped around her mouth for added "calling out" effect.  Meanwhile, Vince was trying to capture it on his iPhone, which doesn't really take video but if you wait til about 10 seconds in, you'll hear her calling me.

6 comments:

joan said...

oh my goodness!!! how stinkin' cute!!!

AmyK said...

how stinkin' cute, is right! I hope you enjoyed dinner, sounds delicious!

Kristi said...

Hee Hee Hee! :-)
Soooo cute! I can only imagine how cute it was in person!

Anonymous said...

Precious! What a sweet little voice!

Mary (Caden's mommy)

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Miss Vivian, I haven't gotten to keep up with you this week, so what a treat to check in on you this morning and see the video and all the new pictures of you!

Hannah, I hope you are able to find a new PT for Vivian and that you are able to navigate the complicated world of insurance and government services to get Viv the therapies she needs. It's so frustrating to have to fight so hard to get services that our kids truly need and deserve!

Crystal M. said...

I love that little girl she is just to cute!!