Happy 09.09.09! You know how I love the number nine. Today:
1♥ Vince and I still celebrate our date-a-versary even though we're married. 14 years! I know, crazy! 09.09.95 was our first kiss.
2♥ Vivian is 25 months. I should really stop counting months, but after counting for 24, it's a hard habit to break.
3♥ In addition to class twice weekly, Vivian has individual speech therapy twice a week. Busy bee! She had a great session with her speech pathologist this morning.
1♥ Vince and I still celebrate our date-a-versary even though we're married. 14 years! I know, crazy! 09.09.95 was our first kiss.
2♥ Vivian is 25 months. I should really stop counting months, but after counting for 24, it's a hard habit to break.
3♥ In addition to class twice weekly, Vivian has individual speech therapy twice a week. Busy bee! She had a great session with her speech pathologist this morning.
4♥ After speech we drove over the hill to the beach and walked and walked along the paved trail.

5♥ We had a sandwich at our favorite coastside sandwich shop.
6♥ We drew with chalk and painted with water on the front porch.
8♥ We had lentils and rice for dinner.
9♥ Viv's fallen fast asleep, our feet are up, we've got some yummies from an Italian bakery, and we are SO STOKED to watch Glee. (Seriously, I am sooooooooo excited.)

11 comments:
WOWWWW! (oras vivi says, WAhhh!) 14 years!! I remember that summer very well :) love that you guys celebrate your dating "kiss" anniv. every year! = 0)
wait, does this mean you kissed vince on your first date?
Sounds like a nice day, also Tim and I enjoyed glee tonight as well. so entertaining!
Glee! I watched and loved Gold Digger...Seriously,I am all the more happy knowing you were watching and probably laughing along too!
I want to spend a day with you! What fun you always have :) And I just love Viv's table with the dots.
greta - well, we never really had a first date. we met the summer of '95, became friends and hung out all summer...we kissed the night before I left for college.
I was waiting for this post! I love it! And I love you three! What an adorable family you are! And what a busy family too - that was quite a full day - thanks for sharing!
:-) Thanks for clarifying when you first kissed Vince. I was going to ask the same thing! I love that you were friends all summer and I bet that kiss made it hard to go away! :-)
LOVE the new "9" post! I've been wondering for a while what your plan would be for this year! It's great, as always!
Looks like you had a glorious day with your sweet girl! Does she have her own BlackBerry yet...? Her schedule sounds like Gracie's! :-)
Glee! It's finally here! Yay!
1. that last pic of viv is so adorable that i am dying
2. how did we NOT talk about glee????????? so. good. love it.
SOunds like a LOVELY day!!!
i just noticed there were 9 comments! (until i just made it ten. oops!)
ps can we go walk on that beach hike after school sometime?
I can't get over how much bigger she is looking!
I caught a glimpse of Glee the other night, it looks hilarious...
Post a Comment