8.16.2009

The Last Birthday Post, I Promise


Aunt Carole made this card for Vivian - an homage to our two year old's most favorite book.
It makes me happy!


Since we were away on Vivian's birthday, I had our family over for a little aloha party this weekend. Viv enjoyed the (freezing cold) kiddy pool and the attention and love from some of her biggest fans.









8 comments:

Erin L said...

Love the turtle! :)

Crystal M. said...

What a lovely party and cake. Vivian you amaze me!!
Love,
Crystal and Eva

AmyK said...

She is so yummy and that Honu cake looks almost as yummy as she is!

Sara said...

Looks like a special little girl had a wonderful birthday party....just like she deserves. :) Love it!

Amy, Mike and Ben Russo said...

What a great birthday! I love your little sassy swimsuit!

Susannah said...

love that cake! and she is precious in that pool!!!

Kristi said...

Okay... first of all, there could never be too many birthday posts! :-)
Second, the honu cake rocks!
Third, I adore all those pics of her in the pool... especially the one with Vince wearing a very stylin' bikini "necklace!!"
Fourth, OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! Can that video possibly be any cuter? I LOVE that she says and signs "Two" and that she clearly knows it's her birthday party and you are all signing for her!
Made me smile so much! :-)

joan said...

What a fun party!! (i just love a theme!) I could watch her video over and over. She so knows it is her day and you are singing for her...so, so, cute!!