Because the sun finally came out today;
Because we had an appointment near my favorite cupcake spot;
Because it's Auntie JenJen's birthday;
Because Auntie J lives in Hawaii;
Because we miss her;
Because it's fun to play dress up*;
And because it's so enjoyable to eat a passionfruit cupcake while playing dress up and pretending we're in Hawaii...
8.03.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




18 comments:
um. the best ever. these photos are adorable. viv is just precious!!
I could just eat you up vivian!! Too cute.
PS: I am quite jelous of your cupcake. It looks yummy!
vivi, you just broke the cute-o-meter. too darn cute!
ps: I heart the hula too.
SO darn cute!
Look at Miss Vivian standing!! Yay Miss Viv!! And I love the hula outfit too!
Just to be clear, she's leaning against the wall...but I was very pleased she "stood" there while I took photo after photo :-).
Oh my God! Thank you for making our day! Can she be any cuter?! So Freakin' Adorable I cannot stand it!
Now that is Awesome in August! She is too cute.
OMG! I could just eat her up! I don't think I will show Max these photos because he might be too excited about growing up and marrying her right now! hee hee! Thanks for sharing...I cannot wait to meet her someday and give her a big juicy hug!!!
I am loving Miss Viv in her hula outfit - this definitely made my day. How hard were you giggling at all the hula cuteness? How long did she keep it on? Too stinkin' cute.
PS - Happy Birthday to Jen!
Oh my goodness!!!!!
Sooooo very cute!
We are smitten! Sooooo very smitten!
And Mr. Max, Preston says, "Get in line!" Hee Hee! :-)
Oh my goodness!!!!! I think these are the CUTEST pictures of Miss Vivian yet! I still have a huge smile on my face. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them....way better than actually being in Hawaii!!
:) Sara
Because she's just too darn cute!
-Libby
can't. stand. the CUTENESS! omg. and that cupcake looks divine too! :) kara's?
OMGoodness! Cutetest pictures ever ever ever! Mahalo for posting them. Aloha!
Vivian, you are the cutest hula girl I've ever seen!
Happy Birthday on Sunday! Eat lots and lots of cupcakes!!
Priceless!!!!
I would so put Eva into something like that and we had a grass skirt like that as well, its so cute!!
Could she be any cuter? Absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment