...just went in to check on Vivian (is there anything better than a contentedly sleeping baby?) before turning into bed myself. This is how she had fallen asleep:
Be still my heart. May you always love your books with such enthusiasm and vigor, my Sweet Vivian.
7.08.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
i second that!
Positively dreamy!
this is adorable. AND so fun to see you today!!!! i was so sad to speed off to therapy... :(
I just love that! The other night Diego fell asleep with his feet in his book box and his books at his side-I should have taken a picture!I love that Miss Vivian loves books and reads them aloud! sooo cute!
Oh my, Vivian is a girl after my own heart....
Oh my God...I just can't get enough of your adorable Vivian...She is just way too cute! I could just jump through the computer and squeeze her.
Thanks for sharing your sweetness!
Maddie and Sara's Aunt Karen
maybe its the 8/9 birthday or something else...vivian and devlin seem to be quite similar. devlin sleeps with books under her pillow.
cute!
i almost want to try an fall asleep with a book like that...it just looks so right!
AAWWW VIVIAN!!!
I could eat this girl up. I love..love..love her!!
Heather and Evie
OMG, that is SO your baby! Love it!
Vivian, I love this picture of you falling asleep with your book on top of you! There's nothing better than falling asleep with a good book.
Oh my goodness, that is beyond cute! She is getting so big.
Post a Comment