6.14.2009

The Real Reason



Viv, getting serious about dada's amazing homemade waffles and the fluffiest eggs ever at breakfast this morning


There are things you do because they
feel right & they may make no sense &
they may make no money & it may be
the real reason we are here: to love each
other & to eat each other's cooking & say
it was good.

by Brian Andreas, StoryPeople

7 comments:

Auntie Sarah said...

Another great Brian Andreas quote.. and homemade waffles sound yummy!

Kristi said...

Okay... I almost texted you when I got that one to say "Today's Story People is one you will LOVE!"

I just knew you'd find a great way to use it!! :-)

YUMMY waffles... they look amazingly delicious!

Crystal M. said...

YUMMY!! I LOVE HOMEMADE WAFFLES!! I need to get a waffle maker.

joan said...

Miss Vivian, I must admit I have never had homemade waffles...just the Eggo- heat and serve- ones. Those look yummy...perhaps this summer I will try out your Daddy's recipe(if he is willing to share).
Summer is here...can't wait to play with you more!

Auntie Sarah said...

I also LOVE that Vivi is licking her lips as she eyes Daddy's waffles! haha

Tio Tato said...

Hey! That looks goooooood... save me some ;-)

greta ott said...

dear hannah,
it has been four days since your last post. sniff sniff I miss you.

xo
greta