5.20.2009

M in M : Bath



chew on a purple "V" + look up at the bathroom light + a napless yawn = bathtime fun


And Happy Anniversary to my parents - 37 years - inspiring, beautiful and definitely something to celebrate!

5 comments:

Auntie Sarah said...

Our parents are such an inspiration in enduring love! They are still absolutely in love, and Still hold hands when they go out. YAY padres! And I can't believe how LONG Vivi's hair is when wet! so cute... love ya sista

Crystal M. said...

Very cute!!
Happy anniversary to your parents.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

AmyK said...

I love her sweet little yawn, so scrumptious she is! And congrats to your folks!

Sara said...

I am so enjoying M in M....thanks for doing it, Hannah. You are inspiring me to do something similar soon. :)

Happy anniversary to your parents!

Sara

Kristi said...

Happy belated Anniversary to your parents... what an amazing achievement... and so often not reached these days.

Viv is too cute... tired or not!