Its amazing when you find love and the right one and can celebrate many years together! Happy Anniversay! I hope it was a wonderful and blessful day. Hugs, Crystal and Eva
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
17 comments:
4 Years?? Already? It seems like only yesterday. I still remember how absolutely radiant you looked on your beautiful day. Happy Anniversary!
Happy, HAPPY Anniversary, Friends! :-)
Love seeing the photos of the two of you beaming with love and happiness!
Oh... and LOVE all the nines found in that special day!
Aww you are so cute! Happy anniversary!
happy anniversary V+h!!!
it has been 4 years? it feels like SO much longer. You guys are such a great TEAM!! Here's to 40 MORE!!!!! All Our Love =-) Sarah& Renato
Happy Anniversary Vince and Hannah!!
xxx
Mari Jo
beautiful post! beautiful dress! beautiful anniversary day! enjoy!!!
Happy Anniversary, Hannah and Vince! Enjoy your beautiful day!
Happy Anniversary!!!
You looked beautiful, both of you!
Sara
muuuuahhhhh!
I love you, sweetie.
-Vince
Happy Anniversary to you both!
-Libby
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Happy Anniversary Vince and Hannah!
Love You, Jennifer
Happy Anniversary! I don't think I ever realized that it was also the 99th day, crazy awesome!
Its amazing when you find love and the right one and can celebrate many years together!
Happy Anniversay!
I hope it was a wonderful and blessful day.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Happy Anniversary! I love your gown, and I wish I could take a bite of the cake!
Post a Comment