I bought yellow ranunculus.
I got dirty futzing around with potting soil.
I played with and baked Fimo clay (flashbacks to 1983).
I listened to my favorite pandora station as of late: Joshua Radin.
I am going to go try a new oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe. (I shouldn't. But I am.)
All those things make me happy.
What did you to do have a happy day today? (I sure do hope your day had some happy*.)
*I'm kind of missing the good ol' days of J in J.


5 comments:
I have some good news posted on Eva's blog and some cute pics, that is my happy news today. Have some cookies for me, I am on a diet so I really can only dream of eatting them right now...LOL!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
I didn't know ranunculus even came in yellow! They were my favorite of the many flowers in my wedding bouquet (but in pink). Love them.
Re the cookies: Why mess with perfection? (How did they turn out?)
My little bit o' happy today: 1) Discovering that the oranges that grow in our backyard are edible and actually taste pretty good; 2) Noticing that our plum tree has more beautiful blossoms than it had yesterday; 3) Realizing that despite all the craziness, I still had time to notice 1 and 2, and that makes me really happy.
well, we were on 280 and saw those magical rainbows today!
Oh so envious! No rainbows in Sonoma County... Renato got me into taking 280 to South Bay- and I wont go any other way now! It is glorious- I feel so far away from everything!
THere are daffodils and bright pink blossoms outside the office window at our neighbors- they are so beautiful! that makes my day happy
Looking at rainbows with children is so magical! We stood and looked at one in line for 5 minutes when the bell rang on Wednesday morning.
I treated myself to Swedish Fish and finished report cards! Yay-my happy!
Post a Comment