2.22.2009

Pacific Grove


My parents took the three of us to Pacific Grove this weekend. We looked for otters near Cannery Row, stayed in a quaint bed and breakfast, and then grandma and grandpa watched Vivian Saturday night so Vince and I could go to this amazing restaurant in town. Thanks, mom and dad, for a great getaway!

8 comments:

Auntie Sarah said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I love the heart shaped leaves! Where did you eat at?

Anonymous said...

Oh so lucky! Pac Grove is one of my favorite places!

AmyK said...

I love it! What a sweet family (and romantic) getaway! My Aunt who lives in Capatola now, used to love in Pacic Grove, I love it there! What a sweet, lovely family you have! Where's the pictures from dinner???? We must see the food!

hannah m said...

Amy - the dinner was so good (truly) that we didn't even take one photo of the food, can you believe it? My parents ate there last month and that spawned this trip - and when Vince and I were eating I knew you and Dale needed to go there, too. You would love it.

Crystal M. said...

Everything looks so yummy on their website. Glad you had such a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Crystal M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AmyK said...

We are on our way...no, but we do have a couple trips planned for the coast in the coming months, maybe one will lead us there!

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

What a nice weekend trip! Glad you were able to get away for the weekend and that you and Vince got to go out to dinner. Aren't grandparents great?