Vivian's OT let us borrow this honey bear turned into a sippy cup. It helps kids learn to sip from a straw: as I gently squeeze the bear, water is pushed up the straw. Vivian has generally treated this bear with complete disdain for a month, pushing it away with utter contempt. The other night Granny was over for dinner, and in true Vivian fashion, my daughter picked up the bear sippy cup and started sipping from its straw.
The way that girl keeps tricks up her sleeves is so enjoyable.
Vivian Drinks from her Straw Bear from Vince Maniago on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
OMG! Viv, you are just flippin' adorable! I am going to eat you up! I am going to have to make one of those (just put a regular straw in a honey bear?) because E has not figured out the straw yet.
Oh how sweet!! Just love love love the blowing kisses. Don't you just love how they put things up there sleeves and pull them out when they feel it is time to? Way to drink out of your honey bear Vivian. You are such an adorable sweet little girl!
Awwww so cute, Vivian! Jubilee's OT will be getting her one of those honeybear bottles too (and we have the same bib!). Now we know what to expect- didn't think they would be made from those honey containers.
J enjoyed that video a lot. Now he keeps blowing kisses at the computer!
Where can I get a cup like this????
Cynthia
hooray! and i love the alfalfa tuft going on! there is nothing better in the world than unruly kid hair!!
I just found one here, in a feeding/speech tools shop:
http://tinyurl.com/3eaq74
Otherwise ask your OT - I bet they have them lying around!
I got Eva 2 of those she keeps one at school and one at home, she liked them also. Great job Vivian!!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
WOW! Oh my goodness...seriously? I am first amazed that she can drink (no Gtube I'm presuming?) and that she has already figured out the straw. I am seriously sitting here in AWE (a little bit of jealousy I admit it, ok?), and complete happiness and pride for Miss Vivian. That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING! (ANd mighty I add...she is just too stinkin' cute!!!)
Sorry that last comment was from me and Mighty Max. Something is going weird with blogger today...and didn't want you to think you had some random stalker! hee hee! :)
Love you guys! Amy and Max
Miss Vivian I could just eat you up!! You are soooo cute!! Wow! What a big accomplishment! Yay!!
Wow, Vivian, you just keep pulling out all these new tricks! Way to go! Love your blowing kisses, too--you are absolutely adorable!
Thatta girl, Vivian! Way to go! :)
Sara
WOW WOW WOW!!! OMG!!!!!!
Way to go, Viv! I am so very proud of you!!! Absolutely amazing!!!
Have missed you tons being "absent" on blogger this week! This is fantastic news!!!
Also, Hannah... your 365 post was poignant and beautifully written.
Post a Comment