We're in Petaluma visiting Auntie Sarah and Tio Tato. Vivian LOVES her Aunt and Uncle SO much. SO VERY MUCH. But you can see the joy in their faces, can't you?
1.18.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
6 comments:
Such a sweet sweet picture! It is priceless!
Kim
P.S. I don't believe I have ever posted on your blog before. I have a 6 1/2 year old Charger named Christopher. Stop by his page sometime :)
Hi Hannah,
I'm not sure if I've written on your blog before but I'm Sara's aunt and Miss Madeline's great aunt. I have your blog on my favorites because I like checking in on your adorable little Vivian. I love the picture with her aunt and uncle...I could just squeeze your sweet Vivian! I think you and Sara would get along so well together...too bad you didn't live down the street from her!
Thanks for sharing your adorable little Vivian.
Love from Wisconsin,
Aunt Karen
Very sweet, its great to have such wonderful family around you when you can.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
That photo is exploding with JOY on the faces of all three people it captures!
Such a great shot! :-)
Such gorgeous joy! Thanks for sharing. Love all your photos!
This is so precious!
Post a Comment