11.07.2008

My Little Swiss Miss

Viv's been a busy girl this week.


She's been digging the eating. Namely, a decadently creamy yogurt (from Trader Joe's - I'm obsessed with its deliciousness, and remind myself: the fat and calories are FOR THE BABY (not the mama)! I allow myself 2 little bites because Vivian does, in fact, like to share.). At a good feeding, she'll eat the whole container.

"MORE EAT/ FOOD"



She's been voluntarily pushing way, way up into prone position and sometimes into four point kneeling all on her own. She appears to be increasingly interested in moving from point A to point B.

And she's learning to blow kisses. This is something Vince has been looking forward to since she was Benbo in my belly. Vince says Kiss, Kiss and she slaps her hand onto her mouth, puckers up, and moves her hand away. Sweetness.

6 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Very cute!! Eva loves pudding too, her favorite is the banana cream. Awsome signing little miss, we are so proud of you.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

AmyK said...

Isn't that yogurt to die for?! I will never eat Yo-baby again! I love seeing Vivi grow and get so strong! I think I heard the Rocky music playing when she was doing that push-up! So far E has only blown a kiss twice and it wasn't for me or Dale :( I hope she blows me one!!!

Auntie Sarah said...

That is so cool to see her signing that she wants more food! She is making such strides... and she looks (and sounds) like she is getting really strong. Looks like she will be on all Fours soon! :0) Love you guys, Auntie Sarah

Kristi said...

Will Vince be upset if Preston wants a kiss, too?! He loves throwing kisses and I am certain would think that Vivi's the cutest kiss-throwing partner he'd ever have! :)
Love all that eating and signing, Viv! Keep it up! :)
love,
Kristi

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Vivian, you are making such great progress! I am going to have to look for some of your favorite yogurt at the store. Not that I need the calories or fat, either, but it looks too yummy to pass up! :-)

LisaAnn said...

Oh my goodness, blowing kisses! I tell you she has personality. It is great to hear that she is getting ready to crawl. You have to try those yogurts with the roasted flax seeds you can buy a TJ's. The best dessert ever!