Living up the last of the lazy, hazy days of summer. (It has been so so so hot. I cannot wait for fall!)
Saturday we daytripped up to Tiburon (across the Golden Gate from San Francisco) and enjoyed a lovely brunch on the deck of Sam's with a clear, gorgeous view of Angel Island and the city. It was a stunning day to be on the water, eating eggs benedict and sipping a bloody mary.
We stopped in the city on the way home for some iced coffee and a walk around Hayes Valley.
Saturday night Vivian was on fire! Happily doing her creeping exercises, four point kneeling and rolling, rolling and rolling some more. It was so fun.
Sunday morning Viv and I went with a friend to the Alameda Flea Market, which has been on my list of things to do for awhile. Another gorgeous day to be on the bay, with a spectacular view of San Francisco again. I bought three things that I really love: an m for a new collection; a hand embroidered fiesta table cloth; and another table cloth that reminds me of my favorite Van Gogh. We had a little backyard photoshoot in the afternoon with our treasures.
9.07.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
when i first saw the Apple Blossoms (it was at the Getty for a moment) - I fell in love - DEEP love. i bought cards that replicated it, but there is something about a replication that is such a let down. i think that this cloth is perfect it just harkens of such loveliness - no let down at all! love it!
h:
okay totally crazy: Maja was at the Alameda flea market on Sunday!! She kept calling me to get opinions on all the treasures she was finding!
It would of been RAD if you two actually bumped into each other!
xo
g
Some great finds at the flea market....I love it!
It cooled down here in WI since Labor Day. It feels like fall here. I am willing to exchange. :)
I look at your pictures and you make me really wish I lived in CA. What beautiful scenery. I think it is beautiful in WI too, but the landscape is so different. A change would be nice....and I am NOT looking forward to our winter. It is supposed to be worse than last year. I am still not over last winter.....Ugh!
I am glad you had a nice weekend!
Sara
Oh my goodness! You've been busy in bloggerland!
Ok, first of all, I love all of your treasures! And I especially love the spokemodel who so beautifully showed them off!
Secondly, I SO LOVE Sam's! It's been years... okay... a decade, I think, since I've eaten there. Ah... the memories! Thank you for taking me on a little "brunch memory lane" stroll! :-)
Post a Comment