this is hilarious!! Finn would always sleep anywhere-- I would always find myself talking to him and then it would be silent and I would find him sleeping! anywhere--
hi, Baby Signing Time is absolutely wonderful and yes, we used to have them on my pc in front of him while he was in prone. He since watches it whilst sitting in his chair after feeds as that's when he's very positional re his Gtube and throw ups. http://www.signingtime.com/ N/A on Netflix I don't think but I also got the Einstein which I thought was good. You'll love the contagious songs! The key thing is not to use the DVDs as a babysitter. I've worked hard for the 14m of his life to get him to sign and given he was in intensive care for 6m, it kicked in after 8m and now there's an explosion of signs that it's hard to keep up! He loves when we sign together, that's his motivator.
Sophia used to fall asleep in her high chair while chewing. Watching her daddy cook was just exhausting- thanks for reminding me of those times so long ago now! How cute is Miss Vivian!!
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
6 comments:
So precious!
this is hilarious!! Finn would always sleep anywhere-- I would always find myself talking to him and then it would be silent and I would find him sleeping! anywhere--
hi, Baby Signing Time is absolutely wonderful and yes, we used to have them on my pc in front of him while he was in prone. He since watches it whilst sitting in his chair after feeds as that's when he's very positional re his Gtube and throw ups.
http://www.signingtime.com/
N/A on Netflix I don't think but I also got the Einstein which I thought was good. You'll love the contagious songs!
The key thing is not to use the DVDs as a babysitter. I've worked hard for the 14m of his life to get him to sign and given he was in intensive care for 6m, it kicked in after 8m and now there's an explosion of signs that it's hard to keep up! He loves when we sign together, that's his motivator.
i love that she just dropped! she is so adorable!
Awwwwwww....how sweet. I just want to kiss her. You'll be glad you have this picture!
Sara
Sophia used to fall asleep in her high chair while chewing. Watching her daddy cook was just exhausting- thanks for reminding me of those times so long ago now! How cute is Miss Vivian!!
Post a Comment