and we will drink sangria, eat tapas, speak Spanish with a Barcelonian accent (Barthelona) and you will play the castanets, Sweet Vivian.
7.27.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
6 comments:
Yay Vivian plays her ladybug clapper castanet toy! Great hand eye coordiantion huh? Love you lots
Auntie Sarah
Elliot wants to come over (or have Vivi over) for a jam session ;)
When you go to Spain.....can I join you? :) I've always wanted to go. I have a minor in Spanish, but I did my abroad experience in Mexico.
Vivian was so sweet playing with her castanet. It was fun to see her on the video.
Thank you for your words of encouragement this weekend. They were greatly appreciated. I agree with you....I am glad we can experience this turn in our lives in the internet age.
More videos please! :)
Sara
What talent! And I love that she wants to see how it sounds against her helmet!So cute!
I see a band in her future!! We need to get our girls together!! Let me know when your next LPCH stuff is and we will come down!
Joder Tia! Puesh que esta ninha lleva el ritmo de la rumba y la zamacueca... Y OLE!
Post a Comment