6.25.2008

Photoshoot




Vivian just had a diaper blowout, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

So we changed her out of the dirty clothes and into a new-to-her dress. She was so into the eyelet fabric on the bottom - touching, lifting, rubbing - and sitting fancy at the same time.

Hence, the post-blowout photoshoot.

I love my baby.

12 comments:

Carrie said...

I think she's been watching too much America's Next Top Model - she's totally posing! Too cute!

hannah m said...

Ha! Ironically, that is one show that is not in my Tivo!

Auntie Sarah said...

Oh she is such a proper little lady... When she crosses her legs- she looks like a little adult. So cute cute!

Anonymous said...

What a big girl! Has it really been that long since I have seen Miss Vivian?! So cute!

AmyK said...

What a sweet lovely little girl! I think she is ready for Tea!

Sarah Markley said...

Beautiful! She is sooooo cute. =)

Kelly said...

when she is older, and looks back through the this, she will be so pleased you told the world the story of her diaper blowout haha!!

LisaAnn said...

She is so adorable, just look at that smile! See every girl loves a new dress.

Unknown said...

hey shes such a sweet baby ur such cool people i have charge to i found you in a comment through might maxes blog and had to check you all out mucho besos y abrasos my carers sapnnish argentina you no theres a yahoo list love ya lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ellen in aus

Bek said...

Such a cutie!!! We still need to meet. I have a surgery for my 2 yr old on Friday, but after that I am a free woman.. do you ever come up here???

As for the hobo thing... I LOVE it. When I was 8 I had a hobo party. I was also a hobo for about 4 years for halloween....

HOBO HOBO HOBO. You will love this movie then.

Bek said...

Oh and BTW...how cute is that helmet with the flowers? Norahs eyepatches are flowered too. A gal must be fashionable, right?

Lisa Leonard said...

beauitful. you've totally captured her. your blog is inspiring, girl!!