I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
5 comments:
Olivia and I love her little snorts too!! She is sooo cute...and sitting up!!! Yeah Miss Vivian!!
hannah, you should take the act on the road...
ang, only if we can open for your carmen miranda number!
my favorite part is that viv keeps looking from me to straight into the video camera - the little ham that she is!
Darling! I don't think there is anything cuter than a laughing baby.
it's a deal! any excuse to wear that banana hat!
Post a Comment