Love the pictures...where did you get the t?! Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful Mama!! Hope your day was filled with cuddle time, smiles and a little time for you!!
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
6 comments:
Hannah - wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day.
xx Mari Jo
Happy Mother's Day!
anna
Look at that cutie!!
Happy Mother's day!
Love the pictures...where did you get the t?! Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful Mama!! Hope your day was filled with cuddle time, smiles and a little time for you!!
PRECIOUS!!! She is so cute.
It was great to see you guys... as I promised I found the song "los pollitos dicen...", just follow the link or visit my blog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVib32-kf8
Bye!
Post a Comment