4.09.2008

viva sweet love {No. 3}

"sweet spring is your
time is my time is our
time for springtime is lovetime
and viva sweet love"
-e.e. cummings

April 9, 2005
A very, very happy day
Happy Anniversary, Vince. I love you.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Awww happy anniversary!!

AmyK said...

Happy Anniversary! 3 years?! Yikes, has that much time flown by?

Anonymous said...

Dear Hannah and Vince,
Happy Anniversary!
And now you are three....!

Love to you all !

Anonymous said...

Hannah, I just did the math and realized that when I met you- you were practiclly a blushing bride ...a newlywed! Loved looking at the pictures of your wedding- and can't wait to hear how a teacher pulled a wedding off during the school year!! Mine was right in the middle of the summer-enough time to prepare after the school year and enough time to adjust before the new school year began.

Hope you had a great Anniversay!