+ More new music Viv and I like to cook with: Marie Digby. I won't say how I discovered her - but she's enjoyable. Does a great cover of Rhianna's "Umbrella." (OK, fine, I heard one of her songs on "The Hills" - don't judge me!)
+ Vince was working in the city the other day and that sweet boy brought me a collection of my favorite cupcakes. Passion fruit still wins as my favorite. Meyer lemon is a close second.
+ Miss Vivian's been eating more, still not "enough," but improvements for sure. (Touch wood.)
What's making you glad today?




9 comments:
Man those cupcakes look awesome Just had some really precious moments with my son. Always makes my day.
Getting to share fun stories with a friend!
anna
a - that was so awesome. it made my day, so thanks for calling to tell me all about it! i will think of that often. and i will laugh out loud.
+The school called and it wasn't because Elliot was sick - yippie! +Looking at those cupcakes! I have been wanting to try them, so I might have to make a trip to the city soon!
AK- Oh, that must have been a welcome phone call! Yay! And a visit to those cupcakes is in order - you would LOVE the passionfruit ones.
i would be glad about those cupcake too!
I am off today! I get to hang out in my pj's a little longer and play with my little ones!
Is this the cupcake store they are opening at Stanford?
J - extra PJ time and a week of no work ahead is awesome! Sprinkles is the cupcakery coming to Stanford - it's based in LA, and is pretty good, but overhyped (in my opinion). Vince and I both think Kara's (in SF) is MUCH better. Field trip with the kids this summer :-)?
Field Trip it is!! Yummy!!
Post a Comment