I'm feeling like it's time for another giveaway! This time, it's all about yellow.
What: A package, mailed the old fashioned way (USPS) with some little surprises just for you.
How: Leave a comment, any comment, on this post by Sunday, March 2 at 9:00 PM PST. Winner will be picked at random and announced on Monday morning! Package will be mailed to winner as soon as I get your address.
Who: Anyone can enter. You can be a friend, family member, stranger...it doesn't matter!
Why: Just because I feel like it. Snail mail is fun.
Fun! Happy! Sunshiney!
Vivian and I have been collecting little goodies on our adventures 'round town, and the yellow things just kept calling our names. Here's the lowdown on the details:What: A package, mailed the old fashioned way (USPS) with some little surprises just for you.
How: Leave a comment, any comment, on this post by Sunday, March 2 at 9:00 PM PST. Winner will be picked at random and announced on Monday morning! Package will be mailed to winner as soon as I get your address.
Who: Anyone can enter. You can be a friend, family member, stranger...it doesn't matter!
Why: Just because I feel like it. Snail mail is fun.
Benbo. Makin' the post office cool again, one package at a time.


10 comments:
Ooooh! Oooh! Pick me pick me!!
i love yellow!
hannah, you are so creative! can't wait to see you and viv tomorrow!!
yellow is THE 'IN' color this year. shoes, purses, any kind of accessory, and of course, the Lemon Drop Martini!!!
Pick me -- I need a little sunshine!! : )
Mari Jo
awesome.
Pick me! Pick me! Yellow was my Mom's favorite color (tugging at heart strings)! It is also all over the cover of the new Pottery Barn catalog (not that that is a good thing necessarily). Thanks for bringing back snail mail, it makes me soooo happy!
:) i like the yellow theme. :)
pick me, pick me!! Yellow is Vanessa's favorite color. She never was a pink or purple girl-yellow was her color & still is! How fun! Put her name in! =)
I want to enter the contest too!! How fun!!
anna
I can't believe I missed the time cut off!
Post a Comment