There are several food blogs I've been reading for a couple of years now, and I finally got around to adding them to my blogroll. They're even in their own little category: "Foodies in Blogland" (look to your right--->). So if you're in the mood to try something new, check out one of these amazing writers' recipes for inspiration. Some of my favorites as of late:
+ Pasta with Hashed Brussel Sprouts & Pine Nuts at Orangette; made a few weeks ago and I can't stop thinking about the perfect simplicity of this dish.
+ I can't stop dreaming up new frittata flavors either, inspired by Orangette once again. Serve with soup and you're good to go.
+ I made pasta with sausage, kale & lentils tonight for dinner. It was a hit. Everybody Likes Sandwiches has many yummy ideas.
+ Peanut Butter Tasty Cakes were a yummy for Vince's birthday a couple years ago. And fun to make. Courtesy of Baking Bites.
+ And last, but certainly not least, the treat I made ALL summer because I needed Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt but driving to LA for dessert wasn't an option: 101 Cookbook's Frozen Yogurt recipe.
As for the Neapolitan reference, does it get any better than...
Neapolitan Pizza (made by Vince this summer)




3 comments:
i love looking at food - have you seen the breakfastblogger?
Oh my goodness, Ang. Breakastblogger is AWESOME. I hadn't seen thatt before. Now I want french toast and bacon for dinner.
I think Vivi is the most delicious of all! Did you watch the talk on Starbucks at the bottom of the fro-yo? Though it did not stop me from ordering my Dbl Tall 1/2 Caff...
Post a Comment