12.07.2007

Words I'm Saying

Once there was a baby named Vivian, and she was so, so sweet that she tasted like cotton candy (yum, yum, yum, kiss, kiss, kiss).
Once there was a baby named Vivian, and she was so, so lovely her mama couldn't stop giving her kisses.

And when I made Vince play along, this is what he came up with...

Once there was a baby named Vivian, and she was so, so cute all the monkeys were jealous.
(We're big primate fans in this house, so it is actually a compliment.)

Once there was a baby named Vivian, and she was so, so darling the hippos couldn't stop dancing. (That's my favorite.)

2 comments:

AmyK said...

Once there was a baby named Vivian, and she was so, so strong Wonder Woman was jealous. Thought maybe you could add these to your book ;) BTW, is that new title picture a photo from your yard? I love it!

angie said...

Once there was a baby named Vivian, and she was so, so small but she was loved bigger than the biggest blue whale.