I adore this movie. And each holiday season I crave it. I've had the soundtrack on repeat this week because it has just enough holiday music to make our home seem festive. There are not many movies I enjoy enough to watch over and over again, but this is certainly one of them. I don't own it, and it's not showing up in TIVO, so I'll be waiting for Netflix to send it out. It just makes me happy. (Oh, yeah...And Colin Firth happens to be in it. And Tim from BBC's "The Office." And Hugh Grant. I'm just sayin'.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks for the recommendation-I have HM training this week-so this will be a great movie to cuddle up with Sunday night once I put the kids to bed...to end my weekend and start my week off right! I can't wait!
I cannot believe we have not bonded over this movie yet?! I discovered it on TV one winter morning and stayed in bed until noon watching it! Don't forget Liam Neeson and the little boy, so sweet.
I loved this movie and haven't seen it since it came out. I definitely need to rent it and watch it again.
This is one of my favs. Thanks for the reminder! To be honest, I really enjoy a lot of Hugh Grant's movies...About A Boy, Notting Hill, Music & Lyrics, and of course Bridget Jones...
Post a Comment