12.25.2007

Merry Merry


Off to be with Miss Viv. She got her breathing tube out yesterday afternoon. So delighted to see her face again without so many tubes and all that tape. She's a little dazed and confused but so super cute and showing signs of her sweet, sweet sassy self.

Merry Merry, everyone!

4 comments:

AmyK said...

Merry Christmas!

greta ott said...

merry christmas. wishing you lots of joy and happiness!

Anonymous said...

Merry First Christmas Vivian!! I wonder what you got in that beautiful package from your Mommy and Daddy? I am glad to hear you're doing well-continue to be strong!
Much love to the Maniagos.

PS- Hannah, The song you posted on the blog "The Way I am" was such a beautiful song- funny thing- I have heard it several times on the radio this weekend. I sing along as I think of you and Vivi!

Emily K said...

Merry Christmas to the 3 of you! I'm sending holiday joy your way. Give Vivian some big kisses from me!
*Emily