10.26.2007

For Your Listening Pleasure

Sometime in July I saw this performance on the Sundance Channel. I quickly became obsessed with this song. I'd listen once, then when it was over I'd say I'm going to listen to that again. Three minutes later, I'd be saying Just one more time. I love Snow Patrol. I enjoy Martha Wainwright. Together... perfection. This is the kind of song that makes me want to be a singer. Alas, I assure you, that is NOT in the cards, but having Vivian as a captive audience is pretty enjoyable.
I'm all for kids music, but who says kids can't enjoy what their parents listen to also?

2 comments:

AmyK said...

I love that you give us music to listen to! I totally agree about kids and music...Elliot loves The Shins!

angie said...

ooh - i like! i can always remember you and your dad talking about music - you knew about REM so much earlier than me! i agree - kids should listen to the good stuff!