

Oh, yes, it's true. I found a squirrel outfit for Miss Viv. There's a stuffed squirrel that sits in her front pocket. It's way too cute not to post a picture of, but, seriously...are you sick of me and my squirrel talk yet?
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
5 comments:
i don't even know if i know how to spell squirrel yet - two r's two l's - i am hopeless - so keep the squirrel talk coming - we have a friendly (and i mean hubba, hubba) pair that run up and down the oak tree out our window.
I would never condone spending $22 on sleepwear but have you seen the "a little nutty" and "nuts for you" pajamas from baby gap? Some very cute squirrel wear.!!
Oh Hannah - this is adorable! And it makes her look like such a big girl! I especially love the trim on the bottom, so sweet!
I love the outfit!! Leave it to a teacher to get a "theme" going!! hee hee!! She looks so cute & is getting so big!
Never enough squirrel talk! I always loved watching them. I hope Vince remembers the black ones we had in Atherton and also feeding those very tame and charming ones in Central Park, San Mateo!
Post a Comment