10.23.2007

Capturing Moments

+ Listening Juliana Hatfield Three--It's like 1993 all over again.

+ Drinking Coffee with hazelnut creamer (thinking of you, JL!)

+ Eating Sweet, Savory & Tart Trail Mix from Trader Joe's

+ Watching Vivian like a hawk--last night she really, really smiled--& I'm waiting for a repeat performance

+ Reading Emily's Balloon by Kamoko Sakai to Vivian

+ Wondering How a baby's skin can be this soft

+ Playing I'm enjoying Vivian's alertness so much!

4 comments:

angie said...

i just adore you and the way you see the world!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! (sucha big girl!) I'm sure it was a smile...isn't it the greatest feeling. Love to you and Vivian!

Anonymous said...

Once they catch your eyes..and smile..it's all over. The love affair has begun.
And just when you think you can't imagine loving them any more than you did..you love them MORE.
I'm so glad you and Vince have her to love and that she has you.

Auntie Sarah said...

Vivi looks so adorable in her outfit con fresas. She is beautiful.. I miss holding her in my arms. We cant wait to see you all again soon! Lots of love y besos... sarah