Several people have emailed me saying they're new to this whole blog thing. They're not quite sure how it works or how to leave a comment, but they'll be checking in on Benbo often.
When sweet Vivian is sleeping (often), I stop by the computer to add a few sentences to a post I'm working on, edit something I've already written, and check for comments. People, I love the comments. I am a comment hog.
So, in case you are so inclined to leave one (no pressure!), here's a quick tutorial (indulge the 1st grade teacher in me). You don't even need a Blogger account to post a comment. Here's how :
+Click on the "__ COMMENTS" link under the post you'd like to comment on
+Type your comment in the "Leave your comment" box
+Copy/type the letters into the "Word Verification" box
+Where it says "Choose an identity," Click "Other" and then type your name into the yellow box (you don't need to enter a "web page")
+Click "PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT"
Viola! You're done!
I promise I will pass on all kisses, hugs and snuggles to Miss Vivian. And her mom will be so happy to have some contact with the outside world by way of this little blog! I'll comment back, too, I promise!
9.05.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Be careful what you ask for! :) I have a tendency to comment too often, but I cannot help myself it's an addiction and I struggle with it every day. In fact, I am surprised Vince has not found a way to block me from commenting on anymore of Miss Vivian's Flickr photos :) The flood gates are open, you cannot stop me now!
Hannah, my darling
My sweet loving beautiful friend whom I wish lived closer. I think of you daily, hourly really, and can't wait to hug and kiss your little girl.
I love your story - thank you so much for sharing this amazing moment in your lives with me (us). I will promise to check in often. I can't wait to hear your voice....
Much love, Shari
Your wish is my command. :)
comments are too much fun - i had no idea how a little note would help me feel connected - but it does!
Hannah, Your writing is amazing!! I love reading your stories about benbo!! I wish I had written down some notes about Olivia and Diego- you are so right- memories just slip away. Can you believe Olivia will be four next week?! She continues to ask "tell me something about when I was a baby." Today she started preschool and was such a brave girl- no tears. (just a few from me!) I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying every moment with Vivian. I remember a friend telling me she loved her late nights/early mornings with her baby and I had no idea what she meant until I had a baby. Sleep deprived and everything being a mom is a blessing and you are a fantastic mom!! Vivian is so blessed to have you!!
Lovin' the comments, party people!
Vivi and I had fun working on a new post & checking in today. Off to give Vivi a bath!
Hannah, You have officially converted me with my first blog "comment" - woohoo!
From your words alone, you exude AMAZING BEAUTIFUL MOTHER. I have so much enjoyed reading about your birth experience and early days with sweet, precious Vivian. I always get excited when I check in and there's a new posting - it's a gift you have that you share with us, really. Vivian is so lucky to have you as her mom. Hugs and Kisses to the whole family - Gordon and I are always sending love to you all.
joan, happy birthday to miss olivia! time flies. i love that she wants to hear stories about when she was little.
hi, jennie! so glad you stopped by to make your first blog comment--vivian & i are honored!
Post a Comment