1.09.2013

Joy in January : Ne Me Quitte Pas

Some days just need a soundtrack.

Today's was Regina Spektor, and it serenaded Luke and me as he got into mischief while I tried to get things done, ate pretend chicken and grapes in the play kitchen, whined and cried, danced, built with blocks and climbed up chairs, among other things.

When I hear this song 20 years from now, I hope I'll remember the way his little hand held onto my shirt when we danced, his uproarious giggle when I dipped him and how when the song was over I put him down (he is heavy!) and he looked up at me and said "More, more!" - and since I can't say no to that, we started the song over and did it again.




1 comment:

Kristi said...

LOVE these pics... the joy in the last one!
Adore the one where you're holding him and your perfectly manicured pinkie is showing! Awesome shot!