11.27.2012

23. Luke {19 months}

Some things I want to remember about you:

you stand in the front hall, look at me as you walk backwards toward the front door and emphatically request a "wa! wa!"  We go on lots of slow, ambling walks around the block.

you say "hu, hu!"and snuggle in for hugs.

you bonk your head a lot.  There are bumps and bruises all over your forehead.

you request "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" by saying "Ro! Ro!" and holding my hands.

you like to go to bed with things like cars and books in your hands.

when you wake up we often hear you saying "beep beep" before you start calling for me to come get you.

you announce squirrel sightings, much to my delight.




1 comment:

Kristi said...

LOVE this shot of your sweet little man!

(I can't believe I missed all of November. I checked in via cell phone occasionally, but mostly missed it all due to the "sick house" I was running! LOL!)