I will never, not ever, get tired of sibling love in the form of : hand holding, giggles, tackling, sharing, hugging, chasing, dancing, book reading and Viv's words, spoken at least once a week at random moments - "Mom, I'm so glad that Luke is here."
<3 That love between them comes from their huge hearts... and from what they learn from you and Vince. You two are remarkable parents to your Viv and Lukey.
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
4 comments:
I totally agree! Stuff like that makes my mama heart melt.
Love that pic!
<3
That love between them comes from their huge hearts... and from what they learn from you and Vince. You two are remarkable parents to your Viv and Lukey.
True that! xo
Yes, I love sibling love! I think to capture it in a jar for when they are teens!
Post a Comment