tucks me in each night (I go to bed really early)
stays to talk with me as I fall asleep
makes a point of telling our kids how much he loves their mommy
dreams up great cocktails and cooks yummy food
tells me I'm a good mom
loves me when I'm hard to love
plans fun surprises, even for things that aren't his thing, like Wicked, because he knows it'll make me happy
is always thinking, innovating and cracking jokes
So grateful he's my sweet husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love him because he loves you so well! =)
You guys are such a sweet, beautiful couple.
Thank you for sharing.
And oh my gosh,
Luke is Vince's mini-me!
Amazing.
xo,
Vic
this just made me tear up. love that he loves you so well- what a gift.
ps we need to have birthday brunch. i just found my gift cert from you :) i want to redeem!
I love this! =)
Ditto to Victoria's comment!
So many of the same reasons I love my husband! Very glad we also have THAT in common! :)
Post a Comment