1.23.2012

Luke {Month 9}

Luke, 
You are 9 months old.  Our brown chair photo shoot was an exercise in movement, just like this whole month has been.  Thank goodness I had the foresight to keep one hand on your leg while I attempted to take pictures with the other - or you surely would have toppled overboard.  When I sat down to look at the pictures I've taken since December 23, there weren't many.  We have been too busy moving and grooving and chasing to take many pictures - and most of the ones I did take were blurry!
Hello, smiler! 
 You pull up on everything.
 
You cruise and sometimes stop to throw me a wave.
  
One minute you're sitting and observing everything with your discerning eye...
...and the next minute you're off!
You don't eat many purees these days - you love chunks of banana, sweet potato, avocado and cooked carrot.
Leave it to those nutrition-less puffs to inspire you to sign "more" and "eat" in desperation for more nutrition-less (but organic! and kale!) puffs.
 The play area is no longer your sister's, you make yourself right at home in it:
And man, oh, man this look slays me:


We just adore you, Luke.  You are loved so deeply and joyfully by Viv, Daddy and me.

5 comments:

Molly said...

Happy 9 months cute Luke!

Heather G. said...

Wow! 9 Months already?!?! He is so ridiculously cute, I could just eat him right up!

Susannah said...

i just adore him. i love when you write these birthday posts to your kids- i feel they are such celebrations of the little moments! love it.

aka-mama said...

Can't wait to see him in action!
(btw-how can he be 9 months already?)

Kristi said...

I love the image of hanging onto one leg and trying to take Luke's picture in the brown chair! Such a statement about where he is developmentally!

And... nine months? What?! I feel like you just posted eight months?!