Once the kids were nestled in bed, Vince shook us up some ruby red greyhounds and whipped up a fab-u pasta dinner while we (mostly me) watched the Golden Globes. Ahhhh.
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
2 comments:
i love that you have a date night once the kids are in bed!
I love that you two have date night after the kids are in bed, too! :-)
You guys couldn't be more adorable together! :-)
Post a Comment